Looking for a part-time career with full-time pay? Sunbury Broadcasting has an immediate opening that offers plenty of flexibility for a driven sales and marketing professional looking to work between 25 and 30 hours each week.
Sunbury Broadcasting blends the incredible reach of radio with the targetability of digital platforms to deliver amazing results for our advertisers. The key driver of this business is the Multi-Media Marketing Consultant. From developing leads and uncovering a client’s goals to making solution-based advertising presentations and managing a campaign across a variety of channels, the Multi-Media Marketing Consultant plays a crucial role in our operation.
We’ll provide all the tools you’ll need including five radio stations, multiple digital ad platforms, commercial and digital advertising production, support staff and sales training.
Equally as important, our working environment is guaranteed to never be boring and always filled with a lot of creative and goal-oriented teammates. We ask that you bring a desire to win, some success in the world of sales and a genuine passion to help people. When our clients are more successful, we all succeed.
- Prospect, contact and present advertising solutions to new and existing businesses
- Generate advertising revenue across all available platforms
- Form strategic business and marketing partnerships in the community
- Manage client relationships and oversee implementation of their advertising campaigns
- Work with local and digital sales managers to help achieve personal and company goals
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment
- Desire to exceed standards within a goal-oriented organization
- Proven track record of successfully selling to SMB’s
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.