DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating, presenting, and maintaining a digital and cross-platform advertising campaign to deliver results for small to medium sized businesses. You’ll be able to blend marketing strategies including the targetability of digital platforms to deliver amazing results. From developing leads and uncovering a client’s goals to making solution-based advertising presentations and managing a campaign across a variety of channels, the Digital Marketing Specialist plays a crucial role in our operation.
We’ll provide all the tools you’ll need including multiple digital ad platforms, commercial and digital advertising production, support staff and training.
We ask that you be a self-starter with polished written and oral communication skills, the ability to identify a business’s needs and a genuine passion to help people. When our business partners are more successful, we all succeed.
- Prospect, contact and present advertising solutions to new and existing businesses
- Generate advertising revenue across all available platforms including but not limited to Geofencing, Targeted Display, Email Marketing, SEM, SEO, Connected TV and other digital opportunities
- Form strategic business and marketing partnerships in the community
- Manage client relationships and oversee implementation of their advertising campaigns
- Work with local and digital managers to help achieve personal and company goals
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment
- Creativity and the ability to be the go-to person in digital marketing concepts
- Desire to exceed standards within a goal-oriented organization
- Proven track record of successfully marketing small to medium sized business
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience but will range from $40,000 to $200,000.
- Your compensation plan includes generous commissions and bonuses plus health, dental and vision included.
SBC Media Partners is an EOE.