Sunbury Broadcasting Corporation is seeking an experienced part time Bookkeeper. We operate radio stations 94KX, 100.9 The Valley, Eagle 107, Newsradio 1070 WKOK, and Talkradio 1380 WMLP. Candidates should have a strong accounting background and knowledge of Sage 50 accounting software.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Develop monthly financial statements.
- Process semi-monthly payroll.
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
- Thorough knowledge of station practices and procedures.
- Strong grammar, composition and spelling skills.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications and Sage 50.
- Willingness to learn new industry software.
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion when dealing with sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with managers, co-workers, and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively and present oneself in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.