Sunbury Broadcasting Corporation is seeking applicants for a Digital Media Specialist to work with sales staff to increase their knowledge of, and revenue from, our available digital products. The position will also be a point of contact for clients to help maximize the value they receive from SBC digital products. This position will support area businesses with SEO, SEM, reputation management and mobile marketing including online advertising, texting promotions, video, website design, and other such products as the company may offer in the future.
The Digital Media Specialist is responsible for tasks pertaining to the development of revenue solutions for digital sales, support of the SBC sales staff pertaining to digital sales and digital customer service. The responsibilities and essential functions of this job include, but are not limited to:
Provide support to sales staff and clients regarding SBC digital media products.
- Provide information and consultative support for digital products.
- Collaborate with sales on the creation of digital revenue opportunities.
- Implement and manage active digital marketing campaigns for clients.
- Prepare and present monthly reports to clients on active digital marketing campaigns.
- Train and motivate sales personnel about digital products.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings.
- Participate in client presentations and meetings.
- Consult with clients via phone or in person regarding their needs on purchased SBC products.
- Train clients in use of product admins where and when needed.
- Maintain updated knowledge of SBC products and their use.
Provide support to SBC Management
- Research new digital initiatives and provide management with information on same.
- Research and propose client interaction events to promote digital education and sales opportunities.
- Create digital-friendly environment among the sales team.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the employee is expected to exercise honesty, integrity and respect with all clients and co-workers, maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, demonstrate a positive attitude, communicate effectively with co-workers and clients, work with accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail, respect the work environment and keep it as environmentally friendly as possible, and exercise initiative to learn new skills and tasks and to help co-workers when possible. Reliable attendance and punctuality are also required.
Computer proficiency required with general knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and ability to comprehend web-based administration of SBC online products. Must have a valid driver’s license, or otherwise provide own transportation to and from work and station activities.
A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.