Multimedia Marketing Consultant
Sunbury Broadcasting Corporation and SBC Media Partners blend the incredible reach of radio with the targetability of digital platforms to deliver amazing results for our advertisers. The key driver of this business is the Multimedia Marketing Consultant. From developing leads and uncovering a client’s goals to making solution-based advertising presentations and managing a campaign across a variety of channels, the Multimedia Marketing Consultant plays a crucial role in our operation.
We’ll provide all the tools you’ll need including four radio stations, multiple digital ad platforms, commercial and digital advertising production, support staff and sales training.
Equally as important, our working environment is guaranteed to never be boring and always filled with a lot of creative and goal-oriented teammates. Add to that our competitive benefits and compensation plan.
We ask that you bring a desire to win, some success in the world of sales and a genuine passion to help people. When our clients are more successful, we all succeed.
- Prospect, contact and present advertising solutions to new and existing businesses
- Generate advertising revenue across all available platforms including Radio, GeoFencing, Targeted Display, Email Marketing, SEM, SEO, ConnectedTV and other digital opportunities
- Form strategic business and marketing partnerships in the community
- Manage client relationships and oversee implementation of their advertising campaigns
- Work with local and digital sales managers to help achieve personal and company goals
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment
- Desire to exceed standards within a goal-oriented organization
- Proven track record of successfully selling to SMB’s
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Sunbury Broadcasting Corporation/SBC Media Partners are EEO.