Sunbury Broadcasting Corporation is seeking a Full time Sales & Promotions Coordinator to manage many of the day-to-say sales, marketing and promotional efforts for its five radio stations. The ideal candidate will have strong organization and communication skills, social media savvy and the ability to assist with our digital assets. You’ll be helping to develop, organize and execute radio station promotions, enhance the group’s social media presence, assist with Non-Traditional Revenue ventures and event planning. Compensation is commensurate upon skill set, experience and education. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will assist the Director of Sales and work with Program Directors and other managers throughout the company.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Create and maintain staff schedules for events, remotes & appearances.
- Create and maintain on air copy and written promotional announcements.
- Author promotional announcements to be recorded by others.
- Oversee public service initiatives on air and online.
- Create materials for station remotes and appearances.
- Coordinate all on air and online contesting.
- Provide details to staff and on-air talent for station remotes and appearances.
- Event management for all major station events.
- Fleet Management for all station promotional vehicles.
- Event listings for all remotes and appearances.
- Assisting the Non-Traditional Revenue (NTR) on all stations.
- Coordinating on air, online and social media for each station as it relates to sales and marketing.Assist the Director of Sales in creating and implementing
- Digital campaigns for our clients.
- Assist the Director of Sales in tracking the results of digital campaigns.
- Enhance communication internally between sales & marketing and all other departments throughout the organization.
- Enhance the way we present our corporation to listeners, followers, clients and community.
- Represent the station at promotional appearances and client functions.