Sunbury Broadcasting Corporation and SBC Media Partners seeks a Social Media Specialist and Influencer to enhance on air, online and in-person promotions and events.
You’ll collaborate with multiple departments to create and execute promotions, events and social media. The ideal candidate will present well on air and on camera. Writing good copy is required for online posts as is a good understanding of graphic design and video editing tools to create engaging content. This position is part-time but could lead to advancement if desired.
Hours are flexible and some duties can be performed remotely. Please send letter, resume and any examples or demos of your work to [email protected]. Sunbury Broadcasting Corporation is an EOE.
– Develop and implement social media strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement
– Create and curate engaging content for social media platforms, including text, image, and video content
– Respond to comments and messages on social media in a timely and professional manner
– Analyze social media data and generate reports on key metrics
– Collaborate with the marketing team and programming team to align social media efforts with overall goals
– Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media
– In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
– Proficiency in photography, video editing, and graphic design software (Adobe Suite)
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to multitask and manage multiple social media accounts simultaneously
– Familiarity with analytics tools to track social media performance
If you are passionate about social media and have a creative mindset, we would love to hear from you. Join our team as a Social Media Specialist and help us take our brand presence to the next level!